All HTTP methods should be prepended by this service's endpoint:
See below the REST resources and their endpoints available in this service.
|Get all the layers for a Leaf User||GET |
|Upload a layer to Climate FieldView||POST |
Get all the layers for a Leaf User
Gets a paged list of layers that belong for a Leaf User. This endpoint point can be filtered by the following layer types. Note that these types are related to Sentera integration, please check the details here.
|Parameter (to filter by)||Values|
You can also pass some parameters used exclusively for paging through results. They are:
page, an integer specifying the page being fetched (default is 0)
size, an integer specifying the size of the page (max is 100)
the default value for page size is 20
If the parameters page and size are not set, the endpoint will return 20 results.
A json array of layers available.
Upload a layer to Climate FieldView
Send a layer file to Climate FieldView.
Currently, only true color image (RGB) files are supported and must meet the following criteria required by Climate:
- The image needs to be a multi band GeoTIFF with 24-bit composite values (must contain 3 bands in the order Red, Green, Blue)
- The Coordinate Reference System (CRS) must be UTM with WGS84 datum
- The following metadata (GDAL_METADATA tag) entries are required to be embedded in the GeoTIFF:
- acquisitionStartDate - ISO8601 date
- acquisitionEndDate - ISO8601 date
- isCalibrated - boolean
Although Climate FieldView supports files up to 500MB, at this time, we only accept files up to 5MB.
Uploaded layers are not stored on Leaf side and are only available for use directly in Climate FieldView