Start with machine file conversion
Before continuing with operations, make sure to go through Machine File Conversion first
Leaf operations provide a way to get unified, consistent and standardized data from tasks (planting, tillage, application and harvest) performed in a given field, across all the provider(s) you integrate. For all operations processed through Leaf, you will receive:
- A standardGeoJson
- Filtered GeoJson (if enabled)
- Relevant images of the operation (if enabled)
- File summary
Leaf automatically processes operation files and merges them into field operations. You can find more information on how to extract operations data through the Operations endpoint page.
- The process of creating operations starts at Machine File Conversion so please make sure you read and understand the conversion process before continuing.
- You MUST have field boundaries in order to create operations.
- It is important to set up configurations to ensure you customize your setup to your needs.
- Also, alerts should be set up (webhooks) to ensure that you are notified when there are updates to your data and that data processing is finished.